1110 East Carpenter
Fax: (620) 365-5267
The management team at Tara Gardens and Arrowood Lane are: front from left, Ronda Belcher and Staci Louderbaugh, Life Enhancement Coordinators, Peggy Strong, Executive Director, Pam Roush, Assistant Executive Director, and Tina Thornhill, Housekeeping/Laundry Supervisor; back from left, Kim Enaboifo, Dietary Supervisor, and Ron Conaway, RN, Director of Health Care.
Quality services will enhance your living experience at Tara Gardens in Iola and Arrowood Lane in Humboldt. Because residents differ, provisions are made for different levels of care and services. This allows for you to receive the type of assistance you will need.
Services at Tara Gardens and Arrowood Lane will include:
- 24 hour CNA-CMA attendants
- Restorative nursing care to maintain or improve your mobility
- RN consultant on call 24 hours
- Medicaid approved
- Tray service as needed
- Laundry & housekeeping services
- Utilities included (cable TV also)
- Various scheduled activity programs
- Daily bed making
- Nutritious meals & snacks, open breakfast 7 to 9 a.m. with food of your choice
- Beauty/barber shop in house
- Guest meals & catering for resident-sponsored events
- Wake-up calls on request
- Scheduled transportation
- Bathing & dressing assistance
- Emergency call light system
- Medication supervision or administration
Two locations in Allen County to serve you..
1110 E. Carpenter -- Iola
Phone (620) 365-3107 Fax (620) 365-5267
- Arrowood Lane
615 Franklin -- Humboldt
Phone (620) 473-3456 Fax (620) 473-3803
Relationship Target: Assisted Living, nursing homes x-01/13/06
you visit this business, tell them that you found them at Iola.com!
If you notice something incorrect in the listing for the business above please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to add your business to the Iola.com directory!